Mechanica Jumpsuit - Blue
Inspired from vintage workwear, our Mechanica Jumpsuit takes its cue from 1930s mechanic's jumpsuits which have minimal back details (because they spend a lot of their time on their backs underneath vehicles).
- - Tapered waist to give the look of a shirt tucked into a pair of trousers, with the comfort of a jumpsuit
- - Drop crotch with tapered ankle
- - YKK metal zip chest pocket
- - Metal buttons
- - Hidden front placket
- - Hidden zip pocket in right pants pocket
- - Half lined with bias bound armhole seams
Model is 182cm / 6ft and wears a size Medium.
- Chest: 97cm
- Waist: 82cm
- Hips: 99cm
Main: 60% cotton, 40% silk
Lining: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate
Dry clean only.
Made with care in New Zealand.